Are you interested to work with a successful and highly regarded industry leader in the Vancouver tech startup space? If so, here is some good news: we are currently looking for DTP Specialist who can help us with the localization of multilingual files we do on an ongoing basis.
- InDesign original creation and/or final layout. (Professional level)
- Good communicator You have good written and spoken English skills and work well with team.
- Knowledge of Regex and/or working with structured texts (XML et al).
- Accustomed to remote team collaboration with Office 365 or similar.
- Some understanding about working in complex environments with intranets, extranets and different kinds of server technologies.
- Previous experience working in the translation business as a localization engineer or similar.
- Pre-process the files and make them ready for translation by uploading to TMS
- Format translated files in Adobe CS, MS Office and or HTML, adjust the text boxes, sizing and layout as needed to meet language requirements
- Apply fixes that come from the QA team
- Update translation memories as needed
- Coordinate, support and QA projects outsourced to external DTP resources as needed
- Prepare quotes/estimates for DTP effort
Based out of APAC (Bangalore office )
Working Hours : Mid Shift (European Hours )